From time to time you'll hear us do commercials for certain clients. These are places that we trust to provide you with the best service in town
SANTA FE SPIRTS www.santafespirits.com
VERNON'S HIDDEN VALLEY STEAKHOUSE- www.thehiddensteakhouse.com or call them at (505) 341-0831
LEARNING RX - www.learningrx.com or call them at (505) 856-1596
SOUTHWEST EYECARE- www.southwesteyecare.com/ or call them at 346-0500
IDEAL IMAGE- www.idealimage.com or 1 (800) BE-IDEAL
PREVENTIVE PEST CONTROL- www.preventivepestcontrol.com or (505) 792-8380
ALBUQUERQUE PLUMBING, HEATING & COOLING- www.abqplumb.com or (505) 508-3808
James Blunt stops by the Peak studios for a chat with Jackie, Tony & Donnie, some breakfast and to perform a private acoustic set for some of our listeners!
Here are the pics from Acoustic Christmas featuring Sara Bareilles, Plain White T's, Big Head Todd, Ryan Star, Christina Perri, Hope and Hedley!
Each year Wall Street puts out an early obituary on a handful of popular companies that they think will be gone by 2014. Here’s this year’s list.
1. J.C. Penney - with a huge branding and marketing change that ended up being a bust, the company is having a hard time bouncing back.
2. Nook - the Barnes and Noble e-reader is having a hard time keeping up with the competition.
3. Martha Stewart Living Magazine - Each of Martha’s magazines have been slowly folding - this one is next.
4. LivingSocial - daily deals sites are in trouble - and being one step behind Groupon, who are struggling themselves, is not promising.
5. Volvo - with too much competition and too little consumer support this brand will likely fold in the US.
6. Olympus - the digital camera business is a hard one to be in - and if you aren’t Sony, Cannon or Nikon - forget it.
7. WNBA - with awful attendance and its biggest fan - the commissioner, retiring in 2014, things don’t look hopeful for women’s basketball.
8. Leap Wireless - with all of its competitors joining forces, Leap has become a very small fish that hasn’t been able to survive.
9. Mitsubishi Motors - with sales nose-diving in the US, this Japanese car manufacturer will focus on home soil sales.
10. Road + Track Magazine - with car and driver fans dwindling and the inability to make ad goals, this longtime mag will lose out to competition.