From time to time you'll hear us do commercials for certain clients. These are places that we trust to provide you with the best service in town
LEARNING RX - www.learningrx.com or call them at (505) 856-1596
IDEAL IMAGE- www.idealimage.com or 1 (800) BE-IDEAL
PREVENTIVE PEST CONTROL- www.preventivepestcontrol.com or (505) 792-8380
ALBUQUERQUE PLUMBING, HEATING & COOLING- www.abqplumb.com or (505) 508-3808
BOOKWORKS- www.bkwrks.com or (505) 344-8139
James Blunt stops by the Peak studios for a chat with Jackie, Tony & Donnie, some breakfast and to perform a private acoustic set for some of our listeners!
Here are the pics from Acoustic Christmas featuring Sara Bareilles, Plain White T's, Big Head Todd, Ryan Star, Christina Perri, Hope and Hedley!
1. Eat a lower-calorie meal just before going to the party or a salad so you already feel full.
2. Drink water instead of other drinks to help you feel full during the party.
3. Drink water instead of beer when eating salty foods.
4. Instead of depriving yourself of favorite foods, eat smaller portions. You're less likely to binge eat if you don't feel deprived.
5. Wait 15 to 20 minutes before going back for seconds or dessert.
6. Take a small sampling of the items you would like to taste.
7. Make your selections, then move away from the serving table.
8. Ask for a smaller plate and allow yourself one serving.
9. If going back for seconds, pick the veggies: grape tomatoes, celery sticks, red pepper sticks, baby carrots.