From time to time you'll hear us do commercials for certain clients. These are places that we trust to provide you with the best service in town
LEARNING RX - www.learningrx.com or call them at (505) 856-1596
IDEAL IMAGE- www.idealimage.com or 1 (800) BE-IDEAL
PREVENTIVE PEST CONTROL- www.preventivepestcontrol.com or (505) 792-8380
ALBUQUERQUE PLUMBING, HEATING & COOLING- www.abqplumb.com or (505) 508-3808
BOOKWORKS- www.bkwrks.com or (505) 344-8139
James Blunt stops by the Peak studios for a chat with Jackie, Tony & Donnie, some breakfast and to perform a private acoustic set for some of our listeners!
Here are the pics from Acoustic Christmas featuring Sara Bareilles, Plain White T's, Big Head Todd, Ryan Star, Christina Perri, Hope and Hedley!
According to Yahoo!, here's a list of those you're supposed to tip during the holidays
1. Apartment Building Staff--Suggested Tip: $20 to $100--Tipping depends on you much you have used them during the year. Those who love in large cities tend to spend more than suburbanites. Doormen and handymen should get $50 to $100. Elevator operators should get in the range of $20 to $50.
2. Dog Walker--Suggested Tip: One Week Pay--Daily dog walkers should be tipped one week’s service and/or an inexpensive gift. If the service is less regular, tip the equivalent of one visit.
3. Extracurricular Instructors--Suggested Tip: Gift--If you hire an extracurricular instructor, such as a private tutor, musical teacher, sport coach, or dance instructor, it is important to put some creative thought into their gifts. For example, for a dance instructor, search for their favorite music or a coffee table book about dance. For a piano teacher, unique gifts like bookmarks made from ivory piano keys speak a lot more than a cash tip.
4. Landscaper/Gardener--Suggested Tip: Cost of One Visit--A landscaper should get the cost of one visit. If there is a team, consider giving $10 to $20 each depending on the service and relationship.
5. Mail/Package Delivery--Suggested Tip: Gift--United States Post Office and Fedex workers are not allowed to accept cash. Consider a small gift, gift card, or home-baked treat worth less than $20.
6. Nurses/Private Caregiver--Suggested Tip: Gift or One Week’s Pay--Some private home nurses might not be able to accept cash. If they are allowed, give one week’s pay. For those who can't accept cash, give a gift or a gift card worth as much as $50. In a group setting, you might also consider a gift that everyone can share and doesn't favor only one attendant.
7. Personal Trainer--Suggested Tip: Cost of One Session--If you have worked with a personal trainer for at least six months, the tip can range from one session to one week of service.
8. Teacher--Suggested Tip: Gift/Gift Cards--Check with your child’s school to see if they have a gift-giving policy. Experts say to skip monetary gifts. It may look like you’re bribing the teacher.